Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 are at end of life!
1. What does this mean for you?
This means that you should start to plan with your IT Guy that any Windows 7 machines need to be replaced if they are older than 3 years old or upgraded to Windows 10 operating systems.
2. What happens if I don’t do this?
- Any issues with Windows will no longer be supported by Microsoft.
- There will be a growing list of unsupported programs.
- There will be the cost of productivity to your workplace as well as additional upgrade costs in the future.
3. What should you do next?
Contact your account manager to ensure they can work with you to plan an upgrade to keep your systems working at optimal speeds and current.